Give to St Columba
Secure On-line Giving:
Contributions to St. Columba help us fulfill our mission as an Episcopal faith community of open hearts, open minds, and open doors, welcoming and engaging all in the life and ministry of Jesus Christ.
Donations are always gratefully received at St. Columba’s… by check or on-line.
Your thoughtful generosity is deeply appreciated.
Checks are welcome and may be mailed to:
P. O. Box 500426
Marathon, Florida 33050
If you would like to make a one-time/single contribution or a regular recurring gift, you can do it online by clicking below:
When you follow this link, you will see a list of designated funds. If you don’t see your type of donation, please use the box marked “Other” and simply describe the purpose of your gift. And, remember these can be one-time or recurring gifts.
Here are just a few examples of gifts you can make online:
- Regular pledge or Regular Weekly Offering
- Hammock House Free Camps-After School Program
- Hammock House Sponsorship (sponsor a day for $137.00 per day)
- An Endowment pledge payment
- Donation to support the Music program
- Gifts to any of our mission or outreach projects (for example, Our Little Roses Mission Trip, Independence Cay, KAIR)
- Episcopal Church Women
- Daughters of the King
If you have any questions, please call the Parish Administrator in the office at 305-743-6412 or email us.
St. Columba Episcopal Church is a 501(c)3 organization and contributions to St. Columba are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
THANK YOU for your gifts!